GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
Pursuant to Art. 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), in force since 25 May 2018, I hereby inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is PAK Karbowscy general partnership in Toruń, Chrobrego 117, 87 – 100 Toruń, tel. +48 56 657 11 10, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to conclude and perform a contract for hotel or catering services, assert or secure claims, secure property and persons ‒ pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) and (f) of GDPR.
3. The recipients of your personal data will be exclusively entities authorized to obtain personal data under the legal regulations and entities involved in the provision of services (transport and taxi entities in the event of an order of transport or courier service by a Guest, postal operators, IT entity providing IT services for the Administrator, entity providing software to the Administrator, law firm providing legal services and legal representation).
4. Your personal data will be stored for the purpose of performing the contract for the provision of hotel or catering services and the obligation to keep financial and tax records for the period resulting from the applicable laws – 5 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired. Personal data processed by video monitoring will be stored for 30 days, unless due to a special circumstance (e.g. an accident) it is necessary to store the video monitoring record for a longer period – until its cessation.
5. You have the right to demand from the Administrator: access to your data and their copies, rectification (correction) of your data, data deletion, data processing limitation, objection to the processing or transfer of data, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. In order to exercise the rights specified above (point 5), please contact the Administrator.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to conclude a contract.
8. Your data will not be subject to automated decision making (profiling).
9. Your data will not be processed for any other purpose than the one for which the personal data were collected.
10. Your data will not be transferred to a recipient in a third country or an international organisation.